ÈCOSÌ actively support the United Nations Global Compact, the platform that collects and develops social responsibility policies and practices.
The company is committed to respecting the 10 universal principles on:
- Human rights
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4: The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Principle 5: The effective abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6: The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Principle 8: Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9: Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
We are committed to making the UN Global Compact and its principles part of the strategy, culture and day-to-day operations of our company, and to engaging in collaborative projects which advance the broader development goals of the United Nations, particularly the Sustainable Development Goals.
We issuing an annual clear statement of this commitment to our stakeholders and the general public.
Download the 2020 annual report: Communication on progress 2020